Tuesday, September 7, 2010

THE BROG: The Brutus Blog





Sometimes I like to ramble a bit as I recount my...ahem...adventures.

Most don't fit in a Tweet.

Many do not fit in a Facebook update.

These same things may fit in a MySpace posting but as no one is actually on MySpace anymore it becomes the proverbial tree falling in the forest.

Of course, I could put it on my web site but I'd rather keep any major ramblings there to a minimum.

Hence, THE BROG.

Just a place to ramble a bit. It's probably more therapy for me then anything else. It's always good to get things off your chest. Plus, as a other person's misery seems to be entertainment for lots of the world these days I suppose it doesn't hurt to vent a bit.

Anyways, it's here for when we're both bored.


LB








PS Ironically, I probably could have fit this all on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Lou,
    Umm... I think you should consider going on a date with me. We'd have a great time. We'll, weather depending, take my Jeep off roading or play in the snow. I have goggles, bring your dog along. Afterwards, something culteral or educational, but never experienced, fun, and gets the adrenaline going. - I don't have a record, nor are physche meds required or court ordered, normal folks need those.
    C'mon... at least, think about it.
    -Cole

    ReplyDelete